Annual Prizes and Awards
BAP Public Communication Prizes
The BAP Public Communication Prizes are awarded annually to reward excellence in both clinical and non-clinical science communication to the public in the area of psychopharmacology.
There are two prizes of £200, one for Training Members and one for Full Members. Applications should be made by individuals who have contributed to public engagement during the preceding year and should include a short curriculum vitae and summary of contribution, with hyperlinks where appropriate. Applications are reviewed by a panel of BAP Council members. The awards are presented at the conference dinner at the annual Summer Meeting.
Examples of appropriate contributions are:
- Articles for the public posted on the BAP website
- Blog activity (psychopharmacology content)
- Contributions to science festivals and other public events
- Magazine or web-based articles
- Television appearances
- Radio programmes / podcasts
* In line with the BAP aims
The closing date is: 31st May 2017