Drug Treatments in Old Age Psychiatry
|Venue:||The International Centre For Life (Conferences), Times Square, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 4EP|
Jury's Inn, Scotswood Road, Newcastle
(accommodation is bookable separately when you complete the online booking form)
|Organised by:||John O'Brien and Alistair Burns|
ProgrammeProgramme to be confirmed
- to be aware of current clinical trials for the treatment of cognitive and non-cognitive features of Alzheimer's disease
- to be updated on current thinking for the treatment of dementia of the Lewy body type
- to have had an opportunity to raise questions about specific aspects of treatment with a panel of experts
- to be aware of current thinking of the special issues for the treatment of depression in older people
- to be aware of current thinking in relation to the treatment of psychosis in older people
This module is eligible for 10 CPD hours which are subject to peer group review.
Feedback from 2018 Module
"Very well organised event, very informative and interesting"
"In my view, BAP continue to provide the gold standard for evidence based prescribing and management, relevant to the working clinician. Thank you!"
"Please continue providing these brilliant and much needed workshops! Thanks a lot!"