Drug Treatments in Old Age Psychiatry
|Venue:||The International Centre For Life (Conferences), Times Square, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 4EP|
Jury's Inn, Scotswood Road, Newcastle,
(accommodation is bookable separately when you complete the online booking form)
|Organised by:||John O'Brien and Alistair Burns|
ProgrammeProgramme to be confirmed
- to be aware of current clinical trials for the treatment of cognitive and non-cognitive features of Alzheimer's disease
- to be updated on current thinking for the treatment of dementia of the Lewy body type
- to have had an opportunity to raise questions about specific aspects of treatment with a panel of experts
- to be aware of current thinking of the special issues for the treatment of depression in older people
- to be aware of current thinking in relation to the treatment of psychosis in older people
This module is eligible for 10 CPD hours which are subject to peer group review.
Feedback from 2017 Module
"Very well organised, very informative talks and useful handouts"
"Really enjoyable course, thank you"
"A hugely useful two days – thank you!"
"Lots of useful learning – will definitely recommend to colleagues, thank you"
"Thanks Susan for all your hard work. This was invaluable. The folders are brilliant!"