2020 Summer Meeting – London
19th July 2020 –
22nd July 2020
Imperial College London
Further details will be posted on this page as they become available.
We are now accepting proposals for the Post Doc Symposium 2020 (deadline 10th January 2020)
MONDAY 20 JULY
- Symposium 1 - Non-invasive neurostimulation treatments from first episode to treatment-resistant depression: clinical efficacy and mechanisms of action
- Symposium 2 - Big data approaches to understanding mental disorders and treatment response
- Symposium 3 - Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – Biological determinants and pathways to treatment
TUESDAY 21 JULY
- Symposium 4 - Mapping impulsivity and compulsivity: phenotypes, cognitive markers, neural domains and treatment
- Symposium 5 – Enabling translational psychopharmacology through preclinical MR technology
- Symposium 6 - Does research on body-brain interactions hold promise for the development of novel treatments for addiction and eating disorders?
WEDNESDAY 22 JULY
- Symposium 7 - What can computational analyses of brain imaging data tell us about mechanisms in psychiatric disorders?
- Symposium 8 - Social neuropeptides: Central oxytocin and vasopressin pathways and translational implications
- Symposium 9 - Cognitive impairment in mood disorders - a forgotten pharmacological target?